Pages

5.1.11

Suntan Lotion

Friday, March 16th.
Today, we we went to the continental breakfast again. I think I see a pattern. Then, my Mom and my older brother went to Taliesen West, the rest of us to a nearby playground. When we were there it occured to me we could have had this trip sponsored. The amount of suntan lotion my Dad applies daily to us is preposterous. We must go through a bottle daily. I think I know why we're in debt... However, this time, I applied the sunscreen. Then, my Dad decided to go to a different park. There, he reapplied all the suncreen. I guess he doesn't trust me... After applying loads of sunscreen we picked up Mom and Elliott from their 90 minute tour. Then, we went shopping. For clothes. Women clothes. At a women's store. How did the minority get their way? And she wouldn't even let us go into the store. She said we were "dressed too shabby." Did she get the idea from the man in a tuxedo walking by? After she finished at the store she wanted to go to ANOTHER store, this time for 90 minutes. We the majority, left and went and ate Japanese food. We returned to the hotel. My mom and Elliott went for a run (he complained a minute into it) and the rest of us to the pool. Notice how my mom does things with Elliott? And not me? I feel neglected... Anyways, we went down to the pool to discover it was dominated by two baseball teams. Without a notice to all the room they were taking up, the noise they were making and the splashing they were doing, we hopped in. Soon, pool girl came down with some ice cream. Maybe there's hope for us yet...

Ethan

3 comments:

  1. Ethan,

    Don't you hate the way sunscreen feels? Blech! I do! It is necessary though! Good for your dad keeping you ll safe from those harmful rays.

    What's your favourite Japanese food to eat? Do you like sushi? I know many people think California rolls are boring, but they are one of my favourites!

    I love the way you write, Ethan. You keep me engaged, entertained, and wanting to read more.

    Tia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, especially when it gets in my eyes or after I go swimming.

      Probably shrimp tempura. We have a nice restaurant close to us at home. I like California rolls but I don't like raw food.

      Thanks,
      Ethan

      Delete
  2. Ethan,

    I am with you on the raw food - I don't like raw sushi! Mmmmmmm.... prawn tempuras are probably one of my favourites as well! Nom nom nom

    Tia

    ReplyDelete