Pages

1.11.12

The Promise

Sunday, March 11th.
We left our guarded motel at 9:40 am. Today, we would reach our first destination. Sedona. It was pretty boring in the car. Nothing much to do other than look out the windows. That's very exciting. We crossed into Arizona and made a stop at a Pilot Travel Center. We were in a canyon. We dropped from 7000 feet to 4500 feet. I was on an iPad. My mom yelled at me. "Put the window down" and "Quick, take pictures with the iPad." I roll down the window. I take some pictures. About fifty in half a minute. The pictures are almost identical. Here's one:
Then I went back to what I was doing. Shortly after, we arrive at Sedona. Dad gets directions to our hotel and where there's good food. Chinese food. We drove 2,688 km to get Chinese food. I thought we were supposed to experience Arizona culture. Not Chinese.

Ethan

1 comment: